A complete copy of the GMC 2022-23 Student Handbook may be accessed here:
Student Dress Code
The Student Dress Code for the 2022-23 academic year has been updated. A complete copy of the updated Student Dress Code may be accessed here:
The school day is 8:00 am - 2:50 pm, Monday-Thursday.
The Friday schedule is 8:00 am - 1:30 pm with retesting afterward.
We work on a modified block schedule, meaning that classes are different each day. “A”days are on Monday and Wednesday and “B” days are on Tuesday, and Thursday of each week. Fridays are different each week and alternate between A and B. It is necessary to watch the school calendar to know if Friday will be an A or B day.
Office Hours | 2:55 pm - 3:55 pm in Teacher's Classrooms
Monday: Career and Tech/Spanish
Thursday: Math/Social Studies
GMC Smart Center
Mondays through Thursdays from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm in the Learning Commons.
GMC Writing Center
Thursdays 7:00 am - 8:00 am and 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm in Mr. Cook's room
GMC Math Center
Tuesdays from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm in Mrs. Long's room
The GMC Lunch program is run by our Parents In Partnership volunteer committee as a way to offer hot lunches to our students. It requires 3 volunteers per day in order to make sure our students get lunches. The school receives NO FEDERAL OR STATE FUNDING to run our lunch program.
PIP contracts with several local restaurants to provide a choice of lunches each day. In addition, students have the option to purchase frozen entrees as well as a variety of drinks and snacks.
Each family will need to set up an account to order lunch. Last year's accounts are still active. Multiple students within a family can be managed under a single account.
• Students must order by 8 am daily to receive lunch.
• In the event a student is absent, the order may be canceled until 8 am. After the catering order has been placed, and no refund can be received. Lunch orders not picked up by 1 pm will be donated to a teacher.
• Students may purchase snacks, drinks, and frozen entrees in the cafe' with cash daily or pre-order online in increments of $0.50 cents.
Click here to view a la carte items and pricing
• We are unable to offer credit to students that forget cash or forget to place their order online, please encourage them to keep an extra couple of dollar with them for those situations.
• My Food Days accepts all major credit and debit cards as well as e-checks. There is no fee for processing either with a minimum payment of $25. No payments will be accepted at GMC.
Click here for lunch program demo
Visit the GMC Homepage and click the Order Lunch button to get started.