Who We Are
Greer Middle College is a public charter high school serving 500 South Carolina high school students grades 9th through 12th.
2021 GMC Special Board Elections
Greer Middle College will hold a Special Board Election on October 19th and 20th. The election will fill two seats for a two-year term ending on June 30, 2023. Information concerning the board election process may be found below.
Board candidates may be nominated by completing the below form:
Student Mask Policy
- Do not come to school sick or with a fever.
- Do not return to school until you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you cannot return to school for 10 calendar days from the onset of symptoms.
- If you are determined to be in close-contact of a COVID-19 positive case, here are your options:
- Fully vaccinated or prior COVID positive – Monitor symptoms
- Unvaccinated – Monitor symptoms and either
- a) quarantine until you can get a COVID-19 test (must wait at least 4 days from the time of close-contact); return upon receiving NEGATIVE test results. OR
- b) quarantine for 7 calendar days from the time of close-contact. All classes missed due to quarantine will count as lawful absences. .