Who We Are
Greer Middle College is a public charter high school serving 500 South Carolina high school students grades 9th through 12th.
2021 GMC Special Board Election Results
The 2021 Special Board Election results are finalized, as of 8:30 am October 20, 2021. The new GMC Board of Director members starting November 1, 2021 are:
Thank you to all the candidates who were willing to serve on the GMC Board, and we welcome those who did not earn a board position to join us as a volunteer with one of our many school activities.
Parents may log 2 service hours for voting in the board election.
GMC Board of Directors
Student Mask Policy
- Do not come to school sick or with a fever.
- Do not return to school until you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you cannot return to school for 10 calendar days from the onset of symptoms.
- If you are determined to be in close-contact of a COVID-19 positive case, here are your options:
- Fully vaccinated or prior COVID positive – Monitor symptoms
- Unvaccinated – Monitor symptoms and either
- a) quarantine until you can get a COVID-19 test (must wait at least 4 days from the time of close-contact); return upon receiving NEGATIVE test results. OR
- b) quarantine for 7 calendar days from the time of close-contact. All classes missed due to quarantine will count as lawful absences. .